Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Playdate

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Playdate




Last week, I invited one of my friends, Jaime and her two boys, Luke and Logan over to play! She has two boys right around the ages of my two. The boys played so well, that Jaime and I got to catch up and talk and eat cookies for a good long time! The boys played with literally everything in both Tres and Bryant's room. They ended the play date by pulling out the dress up clothes. We had Buzz Lightyear, a Power Ranger, Spiderman, and combination of everything in between!

Logan loved this Buzz Lightyear costume!

Luke was a very strong Spiderman!



The best part to me was reconnecting with an old friend. Jaime and I had gone to part of high school together and to college together, so getting to spend time with her after all these years was wonderful!

2 Comments:

Blogger dana said...

Yeah, you are right, they are just thoughts, but I got confused reading them cuz they were so jumpy. I won't change it cuz that is how I talk too (my sister points it out to me all the time) but it was just funny to me when I went and read it.

6:20 PM  
Blogger native-nc said...

Justus ooohed & aaaahed over these pics. He's into changing clothes all the time. I guess if I get him some costumes he'll take it to the next level!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home