Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: American Idol Registration

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

American Idol Registration

So here I sit at 3:05 am all ready to head to the BJCC to register to audition for American Idol. So funny. Yesterday, I kept asking myself why I was doing this. I mean, I'm a realist after all. Do I really think that from this massive audition, someone is going to see something in me that stands out... and that I would eventually be on the American Idol stage?? I don't know, probably not. But wouldn't it be fun to try?? How much closer could they get to me? So why not just go, have some fun, visit with my friend Crystal who is going with me, and enjoy the experience. I would be kind of funny if a housewife with two young kids made it, huh? I'm gonna make Crystal listen to all the songs I've been thinking of doing. I have several friends who've tried out in recent years, and they had some good advice for me. One of them made it to the Hollywood round last year!! They told me to be ready with 1 up tempo song and 1 slow tempo song. To make sure I sing loud when I have my audition, because there will be other auditions going on at the same time and you want to get noticed, and to have a good story. Hmmmm.... things to do today: 1- Be loud. 2- Come up with a story! :)

6 Comments:

Blogger prftpeace said...

Go for it girl! I have faith that you will get noticed. And you will never have regret for not trying!

7:17 AM  
Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Good luck to you!!!

12:30 PM  
Blogger Matt and Traci said...

i am so excited!!! Let us know how it goes! Sing At Last from Jennifer's wedding - GREAT song!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

Can't wait to hear how it went!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Good luck!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!!

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home