Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: A Tres Story

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, August 14, 2006

A Tres Story


A couple of weeks ago, the boys were down for rest time and I was catching up on my blogging. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Tres peek his head into my bedroom. I look up, and Tres runs in butt naked!

"Tres!" I said, "What happened to your clothes?"

"They just fell off, Momma," he says. Then he wraps his arms around his torso, rocks back and forth and says, "Mom! Somethings taking over my body!" Then he leans towards the door, and takes off running back to his room.

I love having boys. You just never know what they are gonna do next!

2 Comments:

Blogger dana said...

I started a notebook writing down all the funny stories from the kids, and the dates they happened. I have no memorie whatsoever and I know looking back on this notebook will bring back memories, but also provide entertainment. That sounds like a notebook story. BTW thanks for the encouragement, I really needed to hear it. love you too.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

People just don't understand what having 2 little BOYS (close in age) is like- it is a whole other world!

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home