Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Getting Ready

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Getting Ready

So, I was up early this morning packing the boys' lunch to take to'Miss Cicals house' when Bryant got up. I told him I had to go to work and he got upset.

He laid his little head (that smelled just like his baby shampoo) on my shoulder and said, "I na go Miss Cicals house."

I told him that he could make me an arts and crafts project. Then I used the majic words... "You can go see Miss Vickie today."

He popped his little head up, bunched his brows together, and said, "Mickey na ah hooommmee."

"She will be today!" I assured him.

He smiled at me, and said, "Mickey as 'awberries?"

Heads up, 'Mickey!'

1 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

I recon tomorrow while I'm out getting my prescription filled I need to go by the store and get some STRAWBERRIES!!!

Will watermelon not do? It's red!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home