Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Bad News Bears

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, August 18, 2006

Bad News Bears

Two Mondays ago, we ended up stranded on the side of the freeway, when out van went dead on us. It turned out, that we ran out of gas... but we aren't exactly sure how.

Hank had a mild fender bender Wednesday. We are waiting to see if the guy files a claim with his insurance.

That same day, Hank called me at 7pm and told me his car wouldn't start. After driving up there to get him, it turned out he had left a light on and it drained the battery.

Thursday night, someone gave me a atomic fireball. On my way home, I decided to crunch it in half and chipped one of my teeth. It has started to ache today.

Good times! But guess what?? God is still good!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

AH MAN...why oh why did I have to read the last one...I'm hurting now for you!!

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home