Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: A Few More A.I. Pictures

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

A Few More A.I. Pictures

For some reason, I couldn't get blogger to upload these on the previous post! So enjoy!



This is Crystal with a new friend, Shelly. She is trying out as well. She came by herself from Mississippi (close to Tupelo). She is going to sing 'Some Kind of Wonderful' as sung by Joss Stone. She was cool and a lot of fun to hang out with! Good luck, Shelly! I hope I get to see you again on Monday!

Also, take a look at the crowd behind them. We were on the ramp near the doors at this point. The line went down the ramp, around a curve, and then snaked around 5-8 times. It was craziness!



Here's a shot of the line as it was forming behind us. If you look close, you can see Keri (a member of the group I sing in) keeping her sister Kourtney company as she waits to try out. Keri is wearing an orange/turquoise/brown scarf on her head!

4 Comments:

Blogger Shionge said...

Wow! What a crowd! Sounds fun too, wishing you all the best!

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you will do well.

Winkie B

2:58 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Good Luck, Jamie! THis is so exciting!!!

4:40 AM  
Blogger Matt and Traci said...

could the time tick by any slower?????? I am dying to know how it is going!!! Praying for you girl!! Live the dream, baby!!

Matt keeps sending me updates in my e-mail abt the competition. We are looking for you!!

Matt & Traci

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home