Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Loooonnnnggggg Day!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Loooonnnnggggg Day!

So Crystal and I made it into Bham by 4 am and joined a rather short line that was developing. We kept trying to sit down, and every time we did, the line would shift up, so we stood most of the time. By the time that they opened the registration doors, it was humid, and people were beginning to annoy one another and we had been standing up for a good three hours! We saw one girl with hair so long, she had to literally hold it up from dragging the floor. We saw hot pants, tatoos, heavy eyeshadow, bras worn with tube tops. We also saw some very attractive people. Some of the people in line decided to show everyone why they were there and belted out a few tunes. One guy kept singing and singing and singing. Some sounded great and others sounded not so great, but wanted to very badly! It was so fun! At least to this dedicated people watcher. Definitely an experience. Registration was short and sweet. We got wristbands and tickets and were told to come back on Monday. We were headed home by 8:15 or so.

They gave us a list of dos and don'ts. Darn it! I can't bring my fire arm with me! :) They also instructed us to bring sunglasses... and to learn Sweet Home Alabama.

I picked up breakfast for my boys on the way home. Once I got here, we ate, then Hank let me nap for a couple of hours. Latter in the afternoon, we took the boys to see the Ant Bully. It was funny and disgusting all at once. We also took the boys to ride the carousel at the mall. I saw a lot of wristbands there!

At four in the morning, we thought it was a good idea to try a Coke Black. I know I won't buy another one!

Not long before registration!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Gosh! I'm a hot mess!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home