Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Making Monster Cookies

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, August 14, 2006

Making Monster Cookies


Saturday night, us Boemers decided to make some cookies to take over to my mom's house. I found what I thought sounded like a fun and tasty recipe and picked up a few things we would need without looking at the quantities in the recipe. So you can imagine my surprise when I get into making these cookies, and quantities like 12 eggs, 2 pounds of sugar, etc are listed!! I halfed the recipe, but that still yielded over 120 cookies!

Well, the boys had a blast 'helping' me add ingredients, stirring, and eating the M&M's! As you can tell by the bowl... this truely was a monster recipe!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jamie, I don't know if you know or not, but the reason you had so many cookies is because you're supposed to make them REALLY large....that's why they call them MONSTER COOKIES! Just thought I'd let you know! That way you don't have so many cookies! You can make them any size you like, but that's why they're called monster cookies....the amount of ingredients and the size. Hope that piece of info helps.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home