Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: GMA 2006 Song of 2006 National Winner

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

GMA 2006 Song of 2006 National Winner

The young lady who won was so genuine and nice. It was interesting to me to see all the people their really chasing a dream. But to me, it seemed like the dream was chasing her. Her name was Elizabeth Hunnicutt. I have her CD and love just about every song. I can't stop singing the song that won the 2006 Song of the Year at the GMA's. It's called 'Alright.' So if you want to check her out, just go here. You can check out song clips, and read more about her.

I'll be straight up with you guys... once I heard her song in my catergory, I knew it was gonna win. It was so good! And she was so super sweet and open the whole week we were there. I look forward to watching her as she pursues her God dream!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home