Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Music in the Rockies

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, July 31, 2006

Music in the Rockies

This is Jamie's Husband Hank, she is busy right now but I thought I would post a few pics from our trip. Last night we saw Chris Tomlin and the David Crowder Band in concert, they were both awesome. This Morning we went to a worship service and Chris Tomlin lead it, how cool. The we saw him later and I covinced Jamie to ask him to sign my CD (Which I happened to have in my bag)I appreciate her doing that because it was embarrassing for her, but cool for me. He was real cool about it. I am now an even bigger fan of David Crowder after seeing him live, he was completely awesome live. Show ya more later. Hank

NOTE: Hank is working on resizing the pictures, so check back soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt and Traci said...

Thanks for all of the updates!!!
It is so good to be able to catch up with people this way! Traci

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home