Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: My baby boy update

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My baby boy update

After going to bed at like 2 am (pulling a Crystal!), Hank and I were woken up at about 5 am by a phone call from his sister. Tres is missing home, and begging us to come and get him. He said, "I only want to stay here four more hours on my fingers, Daddy." Then when I talked to him, he said, "Hey Momma," I answered him and said, "what's wrong baby?" and he broke down and said, "Hey Momma," so sweetly in a voice I knew meant he missed us. But it has made me miss my little guys so much... their hugs, their kisses, their laughs, their eyes, their silly faces, and funny voice, their little boy talk, and the way our little boys smell when they need a Mommy hug. You never know how much a part of you your children are until they aren't with you for a while.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Oh Lord- that made me tear up for sure!!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Mercy! I know that upset you, but I guess Hank is a basket case, huh!

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home