Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Wakey-Wakey!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Wakey-Wakey!

So the last couple of days have been great. Getting my boys back and getting back to our day to day routines. Before we left for vacation, Tres would not take a nap, but he would 'rest' in his room watching TV or playing on his bed. So that still gave me some much needed 'Jamie time.' While we were gone, my Mom got him to nap just about every day. So I thought maybe I would try again with naps. Tuesday, I put them both down at 12... no TVs on and no toys near their beds... I turned on their fans, tucked them in and kissed them. They were both out in less than 10 minutes. By 4 O'CLOCK I was down-right lonesome!! So I went in and woke Tres up. This boy does not like to miss anything. So when he wakes up, he sits straight up with his eyes wide open (like a cartoon character or something) and starts talking. He said, "Mom, I have to tell you something. Tomorrow, you will leave just one TV on, and it will be mine." Today, he woke up and said, "Mom, I have to tell you something. I don't like to sleep when there's sunshine." He is such a character.

We are signing Tres up for a Jump Start Soccer program in Alabaster. When he was visiting his cousin Donovan, he went to a couple of his practices, and came home telling us he wanted to play. So we looked into it and found one close by. He is so excited about it! He makes me tell him stories about it at night. And I don't know much about soccer, so I have to improvise a lot or divert his attention to the fact that he will have a jersey to wear and wonder what color it will be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home