Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: The honeymoon continues...

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The honeymoon continues...

Hank and I are having a wonderful time together. It has been nice to have him all to myself (rubbing my hands together)! We have eaten at a quiet, quaint, and tiny little Italian restaurant. We're sat out on the porch and kissed just for the joy of kissing. And today, while I went to a class (taught by Mark Harris of 4Him), Hank packed a surprise picnic lunch and took me up the mountain for a picnic. It was the best! And now he is sitting here worrying about me because my song received some not-so-great reviews. I love my husband. He even went and brought me a feel better treat of ice cream. I'm okay... but I'm thinking I can play it up for a while and see what else he gets me! :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

I can already hear the pitter-patter of that third set of little feet!!!!

7:49 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Do you think that Hank would be interested in giving lessons on how to be romantic? I know a few good men who could use a lesson or two.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

That a Girl....MILK IT for all it's WORTH!!

Very Romantic!! Way to Go Hank!!

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

5:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Egypt invest http://www.buickopengolftournament.info vermont health insurance cadillac gmc safari accessory Dodge magnum rt bar graph How to install a motorcycle tire True camcorder Rustic vanity cabinets bathroom Elizabeth nj drive data recovery Spam filter for exchange server comparison bextra Hp home all-in-one scan fax copy Interracialiresults.php qq ultram Bontril for sale merchant processing account Jon gaffney plastic surgeon mazda 3 buddy icons

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home