Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: I see a hole!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I see a hole!

Look how my baby fell asleep the other night! He's justa chillin' with his stuffed animals, huh? We are in the process of getting rid of pacie. We almost had it gone not long ago, and he got sick and got reattached... so now, I'm being sneaky and snipping holes in them one at a time. We are down to just two left. Yesterday, he found one of them with the hole, and brought it to me very distraught. I told him it was broken and had to be thrown away. He went to the trash threw it in, and said bye, bye. But now, he is inspecting all pacies and silkies for holes! So funny.

6 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

That's my little buddy!! I really enjoyed being with them at your Mom's the other day. They were so good. Did Tres show you that he can blow up a balloon?

9:17 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Goodness, he looks so BIG in that picture.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Danielle B. said...

I have never heard of cutting holes in pacies but hey...what ever works, right?! That is the cutest picture! He looks like a little old man with his legs crossed like that! Too funny!

10:05 PM  
Blogger dana said...

That is how we broke Jesse of his "plug" We just snipped like a little off the top every nite before bed until he didn't want anything to do with it anymore. He was very attatched to his, Emma we just took it away and she was fine. She wasn't as attached.

7:00 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

1st of all...Gorgeous TAN! I am jealous of your little man.

Then to your comment....I think that is one thing that has kept me thinking about that day is because I DID let them get away with it.

1:30 PM  
Blogger native-nc said...

I feel ya on the passys! Justus had his passy & bottle up until he was 2. He bit holes in the passy so I didn't have to cut holes myself. He would pick them up & suck on em and bring it to me upset. I kept telling him they needed to be thrown away. Eventually he got the idea. And did it on his own.

With the bottle I told him it was for the baby (his cousin) & somehow it worked!!!!!!

We got rid of both within a two week period. A month or so later when we looked at pic with him & passy he couldn't even remember what it is called. He still calls his cups bottles though. Not sure what's up with that.

Maybe its like potty training; when they're ready it will happen quickly. We didn't have to struggle to bad about it. Hope it's that easy for your little guy! He's too cute! Good luck!!!!!!!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home