Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Whatcha Think?

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Whatcha Think?

Is it too early to get the Christmas decor out? I was thinking today about how muggy and humid it is and it's about to be NOVEMBER! Hello... is Mother Nature on vacation? So maybe if I get out the Christmas stuff, it will usher in a little cooler weather!

Really, I want to get out my Christmas stuff so I can go through it and get a plan in place on how to decorate our new home! And then I can get rid of what I'm not gonna use in the yard sale. I'm doing a yard sale for the Boemer Christmas fund! This year, our family (as well as many others, I suspect) is scaling back significantly. But Hank and I are determined to make it a good Christmas regardless! I have some really good ideas for sentimental gifts.

My baby girl has been sick... and I mean really sick lately! She had the flu over the weekend, and now she is rocking a double ear infection. I just want her to be well!

The boys are getting excited about Halloween! And this year, instead of buying $20 costumes, we are using what we have. Tres is gonna be Indiana Jones again. He has everything he needs except a whip. Bryant has been changing his mind like a girl changes clothes... but I think he's settled on an Alabama football player. And Sophie wants to be a fireside girl... all I need for that is an orange shirt... Hank is gonna make the rest. If Sophie is gonna be a fireside girl, I'm thinking about printing out some pics of Phineus and Ferb pics and put them on some sticks for me and Hank.

2 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

I am so sorry your baby has been sick. That is so not fun! I thought of you as we passed through Atlanta on the way to S.C. two weeks ago. And then on our way back to AL. Such a beautiful city at night! Wish I could get rid of some of my Christmas decor, but I want to have plenty to decorate the "bigger" house we will someday have. Then, like you, I will be getting rid of a lot! Thanks for continueing to update your blog. I enjoy reading!

4:24 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

I LOVE the idea of Phineas and Ferb for you and Hank! That would be awesome!

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home