Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: You Are Here ---->

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, October 11, 2010

You Are Here ---->

Okay, so we're all on a journey, right? We're on a road, ultimately leading us to our final destination.... So on the road I'm on, I feel like I've passed through the city of Vulnerable, GA. Now before you pull up another tab and google it... there's not a literal city called Vulnerable. It just seems to have been a pit stop for me. During this transition, I have found myself way outside of my comfort zone. I was born, raised, married, and had children all in Alabama. Surrounded by the support, love, and encouragement of my family and friends. So moving was a big deal to this home body. If you ask me how the transition has been, I will answer honestly. It's been good. God has been in the details. We are so very, very thankful for God's hand. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I know we are smack dab in the middle of His will. But man, it's been a little scary for me at times. A new church, new friends, a new normal. No instant babysitters. No big, loud, chaotic, impromptu family meals. No lunch dates with my Mom, or clearance shopping dates with my sister.

But I'm hanging in there. I've only broken down publicly once! I'm proud it hasn't been more... I've only gotten lost a handful of times (stinking post office). I've overcome most of my insecurities. I'm learning that my comfort zone is wherever God puts me. I'm learning that a large church is comfortable and homey. And I'm learning that my husband is an amazing friend.

Feeling vulnerable is not comfortable. But if God has something to teach me while I'm here.... I'm ready to learn.

2 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

Girl I am there now too- in Vulnerable, MS. Although we do have Chris' family 30 minutes away, I am still primarly friendless and trying to adapt to life in MS once again. The last time we lived here was in 2001, and we were newlyweds and I was 21 years old! Times have changed, people have moved on, and it's just different. Anyway- Thank you for posting. It helps to know someone is walking a similar walk right along with me!

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is accutane reduce pore size or accutane and weight loss and cymbalta and accutane interractions?
You can Buy Accutane Online in canada and usa cheap now.
A hair loss treatment for woman accutane.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home