Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, May 08, 2010


Hank and I are searching for a new home for our little clan. While I would love to say that we are being patient, that is far from the truth. We are bouncing hour by hour between a range of emotions... from frustration, to excitement, to slight panic at times. In the midst of all this madness, Hank and I got to spend a much needed weekend alone. While it was no honeymoon, as it was filled with househunting, it was nice to be alone with my husband! It had been so long since we had done that. We laughed and talked and prayed and everything in between. I feel so blessed to be married to my best friend.

Just some fun stuff! We found one of our favorite restaurants in Atlanta. Copelands! Hank and I went there often when we dated, but they closed down in Birmingham about 5 or more years ago. So we got our favorite... Spinach artichoke dip with fried bowtie pasta and chicken fettucine! Good stuff!

And my shoes got to hurting my feet while we were searching for a home, so we stopped and got some and look what I found! Houndstooth flip flops! Can you tell what the name is from the picture? It made me laugh and think about what one of my friends always says... "Bear Bryant did NOT invent houndstooth!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Tabbie:) said...

Thank you for your sweet comment, it really made my day! I am praying for you and your sweet family! That you would be blessed with the perfect house, the house that God has for you all and that it would all come together as you also are very steadfast with God! He will bless! Thank you for being who you are!

8:16 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

And what friend would that be???? Hahaha! Well, he didn't! The Scottish did. I bet you would not be finding those very easily in the state of Alabama. I want some Yellowbox flip-flops, though.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home