Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Some things you need to know!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Some things you need to know!

So a lot is taking place at our house this summer! We are having cousins stay with us and loving every minute of it! Hank, with the help of my brother and father, has gotten the kitchen tiled and just a week or two ago, he also got the hall bath tiled! What a difference that makes cosmetically! I hated the old linoleum... it made it feel like to me that no matter how often I cleaned or mopped, that the bathroom was never clean! Now, it feels fresh to me.

Also, just over the weekend, Hank got crown put up in our bathroom. We have the smallest bath in the house... a curse of the older homes, but it's functional and I don't mind it. We just want to improve our home as much as possible! We have also recently purchased an area rug for our 'formal' dining room. (Formal is in quotes, because my kids are currently using that room as Pokemon card trading central.)

Another thing you should know... is I am typing this post out on my brand new laptop! Hank found one for me at a price we couldn't turn down!! We had planned on getting on next year, but this was too good! So I have a lap top and a more portable way to work on writing and such!

hmmmm.... what else? Ava Sophia is working on potty training a little. She's more interested in sitting on the potty that actually using it, but it's a start! A couple of you have asked how she is doing in her big girl bed... and the answer it, she is doing great! She loves her 'pin-cess' room! We lay her down at night and she watches a show and goes to bed. She doesn't get up usually at all! She wears her hair in pig tails and a ponytail often, now that it's so hot. But I also love to let her hair be long and curly down her back too. She is such a little girly, girl and I can't believe that my little girl will be two in a month...

Bryant is gearing up for school! He is so excited. We are going to start working on making sure that he as ready as his brother was... recognizing all the numbers and letters, simple addition and subtraction, etc. He is a smart, extremely social little boy! He decided about 3 weeks ago that he wanted to go under in the pool, he put on a mask and hasn't looked back since! He is even swimming (with adult supervision) without wings!

Tres is a fish again this summer! There is absolutley nothing he loves better than swimming the day/night away! He is ready for first grade and loves to tell Bryant all about Kindergarden. You know, our resident pro.

We go to the beach before Summer is out and it will be Sophie's first time! We will be doing family pics on the beach with the help of one of my old friends who lives down there! I'm planning our clothes right now... I love beach pics!

Okay, enough for now!

3 Comments:

Blogger hb4bama said...

We want pictures!!!!!!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I've been missing ya! Now you can blog more often with your handy dandy laptop!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Amy Lee said...

Oh, it's so much easier to use a laptop! I love mine!!
Can't wait to see the beach pictures - we just had some done and I can't wait to get them back!

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home