Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: sick, sick, sick

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

sick, sick, sick

My family had been battling a lot of crud lately and I'm just plain tired of it!! Bed time can NOT come fast enough tonight.

Bryant battled ear infections for two weeks... three antibiotics and two different kinds of ear drops later he seems to be okay.

Sophie is, I believe, trying to cut her eye teeth in. She ran a very high fever on Monday and decided to up-chuck at the kitchen table on Tuesday morning.

So when Tres came into our room last night complaining of an ear ache, I wasn't surprised. He was up and down (as were Hank and I) all night crying and complaining of pain. We alternated meds and tried to keep him comfortable, but he was pretty darn miserable.

I took him to the doctor today and about an hour before the appointment, he began hurting so bad he was sobbing, so I took my happy little butt up to the doctor early and made them take us back quicker... which they did cause they are great there! :)

He is much more comfortable now and is on an antibiotic. This is his first ear infection in over a year, so hopefully we can just nip it in the bud. He told me today that he caught Bryant's allergies. And then when Bry came home from school, Tres pointed his finger at him and said, "You gave me your ear infection!" It made me laugh.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

I think the crud is everywhere! We have been battling it too...yuck! Hope all your kiddos feel better soon!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Poor babies!

4:14 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

4:55 AM  
Blogger Staci said...

I hope you are all feeling better. I'm just now getting caught up on blogs! Life's been busy!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home