Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: My kids

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, February 06, 2009

My kids

When we were on our way home from Atlanta last weekend, we stopped at a McDonalds that had a killer outside playplace. The kids played and played and we just let them. They were tired of being in the car, in a buggy, or in the hospital. So being able to let out some energy was a nice change for them that day! Now, all you Mom's know how hard it is at this age to get all kids smiling and looking in the same direction, so I was proud of this!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Tabbie:) said...

so sweet!!!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Colleen said...

That is an amazing picture! I can't believe you got all three of them smiling!!! Congrats! :)

3:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

GORGEOUS Kiddos & great picture!!! I have yet to get a shot of my 3 "grands" with all of them looking happy in it at the same time. (Yah-Yah)

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home