Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: A Note from Hank

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

A Note from Hank

Being on facebook and reconnecting with old friends makes me realize how I really haven't been a good friend at times. Don't get me wrong, I never betrayed or did anything to any of my friends, but I casually let them slowly slip out of my life without even realizing it. I wish I had the self confidence to think that people want to be my friend, I really miss a lot of the people I was Great friends with when I was younger. I will try to be a better friend and keep up better with the people I consider my friends. If you don't have a facebook page I suggest you get one, I have reconnected with so many people that I haven't thought about in years, that were once my best friends in life. I am thankful for all of you!!!!!

Hank

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I couldn't agree with you more Hank! Facebook has even reconnected me with a long lost family member. Ask Jamie the info on that one. Plus just seeing people that I haven't seen years. It's incredible. I'm even friends with my fourth grade teacher. Whoever invented FB is a genius.

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I almost cried my brother-in-law! Not really, but I'm proud of you for being a true friend!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home