Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Black Widows

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, February 09, 2009

Black Widows

This past weekend, Hank and I traveled to Nashville to coach our team, the Black Widows (who named themselves because the socks they chose have a spider web pattern on them), in a tournament.

I was super impressed with them!! They pulled together so well. Not only are they developing as a team, but they are all becoming friends and I like to see that! I remember developing some long lasting friendships from club ball.

And I would like to annouce that the Black Widows placed second in the tournament!!! We played in the championship match and should have won, really! Nevertheless... we are so very proud of them!

I also had a blast with my husband. We haven't had a trip with no kids in... well, I don't think I could tell you how long... and it was much needed! We went to dinner, watched The Office, laughed a lot, and even held hands a little :)

Life is good.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home