Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Random Announcements

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, January 23, 2009

Random Announcements

So the other day I had picked the boys up from my parent's house after volleyball and we were heading home. The boys were giving me a rundown on what they had for dinner. The van grew quiet for a minute, and Tres looks over and me, and says, "I don't like brocolli anymore, Momma." Now this is news to me, cause brocolli has been his favorite veggie since diapers. When I asked him why, he said, "Just cause."

Then Bryant, who is listening from the backseat pipes up, "But I DO like brocolli now, Momma!" And he gives me the biggest cheese ball smile. He will eat two pieces now at dinner and thinks this is a full serving.

Ava Sophia could live off of salad and brocolli right now. She loves that stuff!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

That is great that Ava Sophie likes brocolli & Salad! Jackson can't stand the texture of brocolli.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

It always makes me smile to read about your wonderful family! Hope you are well!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

My little man has a love/hate relationship with broccoli. I love hearing these sweet stories about your family.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home