Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Cupcakes, chips, and pasta... oh my!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Cupcakes, chips, and pasta... oh my!

Red Velvet cupcakes, strawberry cake, pasta salad, beef brisket, grilled chicken, potato chips, homemade breads... Here I am on vacation... eating my weight in food and all I can think about after is how I'm gonna loose weight!! My sister-in-law, Jackie, and I are signed up after Christmas to run a 5k and I need to get myself back into shape quick!! I'm just about ready for those diet pills that Nicole's been talking about! :) I am about ready to propose an alternate work-out morning plan to Hank. That way at least every other morning we'll get exercise while the other is tending to the kids.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home