Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Irrational

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Irrational

I've been up since 5:30 this morning. Hank and Bryant left out on their 'special trip' this morning. Hank is running the Disney half marathon this weekend, and we talked about it and decided to give the boys some one-on-one time with each of us. So Bryant is heading to Disney... again already! :) Tres and I (and Sophie!) have have some plans too. We have a date at Chuck-E-Cheese today and dinner with my parents tonight. He had school tomorrow, then we head over to his favorite park (weather permitting), then he had a sleepover planned with his cousin Luke. Saturday I have some volleyball business to take care of, then we have a date to see 'The Pirates that Don't Do Anything.' I hope that keep him occupied!!

I was lying in bed this morning as Hank was loading their bags having the most irrational thoughts about us being separated and their safety on the trip. Then I just started praying. I hate it when I let my mind get the best of me.

Anyway, since I'm up, I guess I should get some cleaning done!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home