Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Girl's Day & Night

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, January 11, 2008

Girl's Day & Night

On Friday, Sophie and I pretty much had an all girl day! After we took brother to school, we met Aunt Tonnie at McDonald's for breakfast.Then we spent some time shopping and making Christmas returns before we picked brother up again. I had so much fun taking my time at Target. And since she was asleep, it was like I was alone! We picked Tres up, and came home for a short rest time before Tres was picked up for a spend the night date with his cousin Luke. So Sophie and I got ready and met my best friend Kelly at Longhorn for dinner. Sophie was a huge hit at dinner. Everyone thought she was gorgeous and kept stopping us or stopping at our table to tell us. But let me just say, Sophie makes herself known. She doesn't cry or scream in frustration when we are out. She babbles and talks so loudly that people turn and stare! I was slightly embarrassed, but whatcha gonna do? After dinner we hit Belk and Starbucks, then called it a night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

Little social butterfly!

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home