Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Santa Baby

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Santa Baby

Well, I keep forgetting to take the kids picture with Santa to my Dad's shop to scan, so I thought the next best thing would be to give you guys a visual of our Santa pictures over the years. They all fit perfectly on the mantel this year, but next year, we're gonna have to brand out to tables. This is my favorite Christmas thing to get out every year. We plan to do it as long as the kids will let us!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

Poor little buddy!! Just not too sure about that bearded fat man!!! I LOVE IT!!!

9:50 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I love the progression. I wonder if Bryant will ever "like" Santa.
As always...Hank in the pic, cracks me up!

12:14 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:14 AM  
Blogger Amy Lee said...

That's so cute! I should frame all of ours like that! Although Kaylin would be missing from a few of them. Last year, she actually ran away and hid behind a bench in the mall because she didn't want to sit with Santa! She did slighty better this year, haha

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home