Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Disciplinary Action

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Disciplinary Action

After I picked Tres up from school yesterday, both Bryant and Tres got into trouble. I told them that when we got home, they would each receive a lick (that's how I do it... one lick for the first offense, two for the second, etc and we start over every day). They both got very solemn. Then came the questions, "Just one, right Momma?" "When will we get it?" I answered them and everything got quiet again. Then I heard Tres say from the back, "Momma, after our spanking, when we get done crying, I think I'm gonna watch TV, okay?" I had to stifle my laugh before I answered him.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy Lee said...

That's cute. My girls were both in silent time out two days ago - for over an hour! I was trying to make supper and all they could do was fight (yell, hit, slap, tattle, etc, etc). I got tired of hearing it, so they had to sit quietly while I cooked, they had to eat in silence and take baths in silence. I'm hoping it made an impression. I think they thought I had lost my mind.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

So funny. Good "mommy story!"

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home