Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Parade Day

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, December 17, 2007

Parade Day

Bryant and my Mom enjoying the day at the Alabaster Parade a couple of weekends ago. All my boys enjoying the parade. Bryant really liked the motorcycles!Gangsta Boy Tres loved getting candy, but there just wasn't enough to go around with the amount of people watching the parade this year! And the parade seemed forever long! Hank and I had taken a break from working on the house to take the kids to watch it. By midway through, I was tapping my foot and thinking of all the things I could be doing!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

I want that hat...I'd rip the A off but nonetheless I'm loving the pattern!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

This was the first year we weren't able to go... first in many many many many years!

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home