Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Ava Sophia ~ 4 months

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ava Sophia ~ 4 months

Sophie went in for her 4 month check up yesterday.

She weighed in at 11 pounds, 2 oz. "Petite and perfectly preportioned!" her doctor said!
She can almost sit up on her own, and the doc said that he would be impressed if she was doing that when she was 6 months old!
She reached for him and now regularly reached for her toys.
She loves to eat cereal and applesauce. And the cereal has seemed to help with her reflux issues!
She take 2 naps a day. One is 2-3 hours long and the other is about 1-2 hours long.
She sleeps from 9 pm till 6:30 am then gets up and eats and goes back to sleep. She's still in our room, only because it's easier for me. I'm just about ready to put her in her new room, though.
She's outgrown newborn clothes and is now in 0-3 months and some 3 month stuff.
She loves bathes and she loves it when she's on her changing table. I call it her 'happy table.' She just talks and laughs and coos at me when I'm changing her or getting her ready.
I love how she laughs out loud. Sometimes she'll be laying in her bed and we'll hear her laughing at what seems like nothing.
She is a friendly baby and is so good!

That's all I can think of right now!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy Lee said...

Jamie, she sounds so perfect and sweet!

12:16 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

i got them at cracker barrel for $2.99 a piece... I love going there to buy ornaments they have great ones and they're cheap!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

My fat baby is going to squish your baby this summer.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home