Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: HHHEEELLLLPPPPP!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

HHHEEELLLLPPPPP!

I feel like I'm drowning in a sea of boxes!! But everything is sssllllloooooooowwwlllyyy coming together and our house is becoming a home! Painting is done. The cabinets are coming together. We've updated some light fixtures and hardware. We bought and installed a new stove, and are waiting on a 'new to us' dishwasher that my parents are giving us. They got a new one and gave us their old one which is less than two years old. It needed a few new parts, and we are waiting on those. We plan to upgrade the fridge in a year or so and our kitchen will be all stainless.

I now have a pantry! Can you believe it? I'm so thrilled! And thanks to buy-one-get-one-free sales at Publix and Winn Dixie, it's pretty well stocked now.

I love my hardwoods! I love the den downstairs and upstairs! I love that my children's rooms are right next to mine. I love how my kids love to play out back!

We took time out from moving about a week ago, and set up our Christmas tree and decorated it as a family. I think that went a long way in helping the boys to feel like this is home!

Now... I just need to clear out enough boxes so I can get to wrapping. That is going to be a chore, people. I am going to post before and after pictures soon. I want the rooms to look pretty decent when I take the after pictures, so look for them later this week or next week!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy Lee said...

Ahhh, moving. We've been in our house for 1 1/2 years now and there's still one box in the top of Jeff's closet and several out in the garage that we have never opened. I suppose I can officially get rid of whatever is in them now!
I don't envy you at all moving right here at Christmas time!

I cna't wait to see pictures of everything though!

12:11 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

If you want me too, I'll drive over one night next week & help you wrap stuff.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

I am not sure where anything is!!!I know you understand! How many months did you live with your parents?

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home