Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Moving Day!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, December 17, 2007

Moving Day!

Moving day was stressful but necessary! Ha! Especially if we wanted to LIVE in the house that we had just bought! Everything was fine until Hank pulled the moving truck up our driveway. I say up because it's on a hill. He pulled it in, then decided he needed to back it in. I guess the back and forth of it all took it's toll. Here's what happened:The dresser that goes with the master bedroom furniture took a hit, but Hank says he can fix it. Mostly everything was fine. Now it's just time to settle in. We still have work to do on the house. Mainly stuff like finishing the cabinet doors in the kitchen and then all the little details that make a house a home. I know I had promised pictures by the end of last week, but things are just piling up a bit with Christmas so close. So you'll all have to wait until next year for pictures of the house. I'd rather take this time to concentrate on my family!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

How exciting!!! I know moving is so stressful BUT it's also refreshing with the thought of everything is clutter free for a moment and you get a fresh start...clutter free as far as 5 years shoved into a storage room. Although that truck looks a tad overwhelming!!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I gasped when I saw you're truck... I'm nothing was too damaged.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

I didn't actually read the post last night when I scanned your pictures...so I thought you actually just threw stuff in there! Needless to say I cried "Alex, come check out how they packed the truck!" Then I actually read all your posts today...glad I did, I am so sorry and so happy nothing else was ruined/hurt. You are very blessed!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home