Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Thanksgiving Goodness!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving Goodness!

We had a lot to be thankful for this year. We have a new home. We have a new daughter. And we have each other.... All together now: Ahhhh! This was my parent's year for Thanksgiving, so we planned a HUGE meal. All the ladies helped Mom cook and organize to the point where nothing seemed frantic this year! Yeah for organization! My brother Matt his wife Kayla and Tyler, my grandparents, Aunt Mary and her husband Lane all came to enjoy the feast. The boys waited ALL DAY for Tyler. I think they woke up asking when he was gonna get here! (Kayla, you might want to right click on that one and 'save as' so you have a copy of that one too! Isn't it cute?)

I dressed them up for the occassion, and they looked so cute! And even managed to stay clean for most of the day! Will wonders never cease. My Dad enjoyed time with a couple of his Grandbabies before we all stuffed our faces.And even though Hankie had to work, he was able to come home to eat. Doesn't Ava Sophia look so cute in ONE of her many Holiday outfits! This one she will wear to get her picture taken with Santa so she will match her brothers.I didn't get to take a picture of anything else because of all shoving food in my mouth between fixing kid's plates and feeding the little girl. But we enjoyed ourselves! I used the Recipe Place Blog for some excellent side dish recipes this year, including Oven Fried Corn, Carrot Souffle, and Mac & Cheese. Until next time.... Gobble! Gobble!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Really good pictures!

I'm sure Mel, is
yelling, "Hallelujah!" about now, because Sophie has a bow!!!

9:24 PM  
Blogger Amy Lee said...

Those are great pictures! I don't think I've ever seen a picture of Matt's little boy - he's a doll!

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home