Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Growing Girl

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Growing Girl

Sophie has had a couple of spurts of getting up every 2-3 hours to eat at night for a couple of nights at a time. I'm guessing she is growing. It's no fun to wake up now that I'm used to getting my rest again! But it's a worthy cause! I had to take Tres to the doctor for what turned out to be an ear infection the week before Thanksgiving, and I had them weigh her them. She weighed 10 lbs 10 ouces then. We'll see what she weighs at her four month check-up. To me, she seems chunky... but I'm the one hauling her around all the time, huh?

Sophie got dedicated the Sunday before Thanksgiving too! I didn't get any pictures, but we did get video. Hank said he needs to finalize the DVD before he can pull video or pictures off of that disc for me! So stay tuned for that. The dedication was so sweet. I cried (of course!). Ava stared at the pastor the entire time. She was just fascinated. Not one peep, and no spit up either!! Thank goodness. I was having nightmares about her puking on Pastor Tommy!

Also, Sophie got an early Christmas present from my parents. They let her have it since she doesn't know any better and she would love it!Who am I kidding? I LOVE THIS THING!! Isn't it cute?? And the hood of the 'car' comes off and their is a snack tray under it. It's a bouncer/walker/push-behind walker in one!!I snapped these pics this morning before we headed out. She stays content in this for about 10 minutes or so... which is awesome for me!! Gives me a chance to get ready or do laundry or whatever and know she's okay!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

OH-MY-GOSH!!! Where did you get that!!!! I love it!

9:28 PM  
Blogger Amy Lee said...

That is so cute! I've never seen that before!

5:16 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

First of all- where did you get that- I want one...to add to the 3 I already have :)

Second- Now look at that Beautiful Baby with her BOW!! Aunt Mel is sooooo proud...SLACKER!

10:36 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

That is the cutest bouncy seat I have ever seen. I want one too!!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

CHUNKY...CHUNKY...my little dumpling weighed 17lbs at her four month visit! We hit 20lbs at her 6 month visit...try hauling that around in a pumpkin seat! Ava looks adorable Jamie and your boys are incredibly handsome!

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home