Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Pretty Baby

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Pretty Baby

Ava Sophia is nearly four months old and I just now got around to getting her pictures taken! I guess that's the price she pays for being the third child, huh? :) I have talked to Anna White about taking family pictures and was going to have her take Sophie's pictures for me, but I was trying to wait for Bryant's ever damaged face to heal (again) from one of the many bumps, bruises, or scrapes. I called Portrait Innovations Tuesday night and asked if they had anything available any time soon. They happened to have a cancellation for Wednesday morning, so we jumped on it! Here are the results: I had them turn this one black and white... it is so gorgeous!I spent enough to get the disk with all the pictures on it. But I got the unedited version of all the pictures, so this one isn't centered. Mom & Dad don't have Photoshop, so you get what you get! This is the main one I got. They even gave me 6 free cards with this picture on it. I have them put her full name, her birthdate, and her birth weight.They did a special effects on with these three that I love. it has the picture of her on the right, and on the left side is the picture of her feet and a close up of one of her hands with the bracelet on it with faded, fuzzy edges.
I love this outfit, but didn't realize until after the photo session that it really needed a bow. She almost looks like a boy in it! Thank goodness for the little bracelet!

I know Mel's gonna leave a comment about putting a bow in her hair, so let me explain. I had a bunch of bows with me. And even had one in her hair, but it felt unauthentic to me. I love how she looks without bows too... and I thought the dress and bracelet were enough. A natural beauty doesn't need adornment anyway! Besides, the bows kept coming out of her hair! So there.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

blah blah BLAH!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I know you didn't just say 'blah' about my baby!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

The first one is my favorite!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!

6:07 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

I think bows accentuate a baby's beauty! I'm with MEL, BOWS BOWS BOWS. Chloe won't keep them in, and I do all I can to make sure we start and end a day with a bow! Even though she's got enough hair to look like a girl, I still love the final touch of a bow!

The pictures are great though- I agree with Vickie, the first one is amazing.

I've seen the "Features" pictures done as well- I want to take some of Jax of his hands, feet, face, etc. And then frame it all together.

Okay enough of all of this!

6:39 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

She's so pretty! I love the first one too!

Do I need to seperate you & Mel?

8:32 PM  
Blogger Becca Mae said...

You have one up on me. madeleine is almost 11 months old and still no pics. I am a bad mommy. Please call me. I lost all my numbers when my phone died. Miss ya and love ya.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

hahaha.

I went through that whole post and oooohed and ahhhed about her and then I got to the bottom and that's all I responded about. haha- that's funny AND YOU DESERVED IT!! "A natural beauty doesn't need adornment anyway!" DON'T MAKE ME COME THROUGH THIS COMPUTER!!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Amy Lee said...

She's so pretty Jamie! I love those pictures!
It's hard to believe that she's 4 months already!

6:57 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Hey, as long as your girl looks like a girl she can go without bows...but they do help. I left Ariana without bows for a long time (till three months) because it made her look more babyish. I must say though...after two boys I am shocked you are not blowing the child away with bows. You have gone all out with the lacey outfits though (I did too until Ariana outgrew all of them). My favorite pic is the black background and white dress. I couldn't even tell it wasn't centered until you wrote it...she's just that beautiful!

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home