Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Give Thanks!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, November 19, 2007

Give Thanks!

This morning was special. Tres's school put on a Thanksgiving Musical and we were so excited to see how he did! He was a pilgram.
I cannot begin to describe to you the feeling of pride I had watching my little man up there on stage. He smiled and sang, and did his hand motions. (He's on the second row from the bottom, in the middle beside the mike stand... and right beside Ryleigh, I might add!)

He waved at us from the stage. He turned to the little boy beside him and said really loudly, "That's my Daddy!" To me, it's the best thing in the world. I've said it since he was itty bitty: Tres is my joy. I think if he could have, he would have come out smiling!After the program, they had a reception for the parents with pie and coffee. The kids got to give their parent's the Thankgiving items they had made... you know, the typical turkey made with their painted handprint, a pilgram family, and a turkey made from a paper plate. It's amazing to me how something so simple made him so proud when he presented it. And it's amazing to me how much I treasure this little captured moment of his growing up years.


Of course Bryant and Sophie just HAD to wear the pilgram hat! :)

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I have always thought she looked like BRY but oh dear Lord, they are twins with those 2 pics together. So how lucky you are to have a "mini me"

2:35 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

OMG!!!! I almost missed it....


I SEE A BOW!!!!!

2:36 PM  
Blogger dana said...

I was going to comment on the bow too, and also leave a comment on how much she does look like Bryant, those 2 pics really show it!!

5:53 PM  
Blogger Amy Lee said...

How cute! It's so much fun to see them doing things like that, isn't it? Makes you so proud!
The picture of Sophie with the hat on made me laugh. So cute!

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home