Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: "Bakery"

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, November 08, 2007

"Bakery"

Beautiful weather has made my kids want to go park hopping the last few weeks! And they finally found a park that they have deemed their 'favorite.' Joe Tucker in Helena has an excellent playground in the back near the ball fields. It has a huge sand pit too and that keeps them entertained for hours! I took them to the park a couple of days ago. Now the boys decide that they will make a friend and play with that friend every time they go. This time was no different. I watched Bryant check out all the kids, single out a cute little brunette boy and befriend him. They would play in the sand... then head over to the merry go round. And as they walked, Bryant would put his hand on the little boys back and pat it. Bry finally remembered his brother (who had been playing in the sand with his Star Wars ships) and runs over and says, "Tes, I made us a friend! Come on! Come play with us!"

Not long after, my sister Tonnie and her kids came and met us to play for a while. Tonnie was at the swing with Tres and Sierra, when their friend came over and here is the story Tonnie related to me:

Tonnie: Who's your friend, Tres?
Tres: Ummm, this is my friend, Jakery... Zakery... Bakery!! Come on, Bakery... let's go play.
Sierra: His name is Zachary, Mom.

Tonnie said she about wet her pants laughing!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I am laughing so hard. Because I could just see how serious he is about that name. Hahaha!

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home