Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Future Crimsonette

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Future Crimsonette



Well, so far, so good on the Alabama football front. Football season isn't just a passtime in our household... it's a way of life. Crimson and white shirts, hats, and everything else in between are in full force right now. Hank is definitely looking forward to this season and seeing how it unfolds under the leadership of one, Nick Sabin. Ava got into the spirit of game day this past Saturday by sporting a cute (and not pink) Alabama onsie. Although several people thought she was a boy, she still was the prettiest girl around! I guess it's time to put some effort into locating some bows that will stay in her hair and don't make me feel like they are hurting her!

Sidenote: I took these pictures on Game Day... in the bathroom of Toys R Us. Hey, you have to be prepared to capture a picture with her eyes open at any opportunity! A lady in leaving the bathroom laughed at me, but oh, well!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

She is making that face because she is thinking, "They think this is cute, putting this ole Alabama shirt on me. Just wait till my Aunt Vickie gets me my new Auburn shirt and then they'll see what a how happy I'll be!!!!"

8:11 AM  
Blogger hb4bama said...

IT WIL BE ON FIRE IN SECONDS!!!!!!
Burned to a crisp!!!!!

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home