Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Doctors, Babies, & Football

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Doctors, Babies, & Football

I had to take Bryant in to see the pediatrician on Tuesday. He had a double ear infection, due to drainage from allergies. While we were there, I asked them to weigh little miss Sophie. She weighed 6 lbs. 14 oz! This chick is definitely filling out and is even wearing {everyone hold your breath!} newborn sized clothing at times! :)
We've been a little busy since I last posted. For one thing, college football season started! For the first game, Hank's parents came up with my nephew Ryan. The boys were so excited to see them. We got to see them briefly when our little girl was born, but it wasn't enough for us! :)We especially enjoyed our Sunday morning with them. We all headed over to I-HOP for a late breakfast. Bryant enjoyed doing the word search with Grammy. Then it was time for them to hit the road back home. Notice Hank's new visor. They said there was a sea of Houndstooth at the stadium this year. Even the souvenir cups have Houndstooth on them! Thank the Lord that Alabama won, and we could enjoy a realtively upbeat atmosphere with our pancakes! :)

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

I LOVE that pic of Sophie!!!

12:09 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

whats houndstooth?

12:39 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Where pics of baby girl at IHOP? I always wanted to see pics of your boob hanging out considering I'm sure that's where she sat most of the time. Oh, & I hate football season.

1:33 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Mel...You probably aren't going to see one of those pics, unless Jamie sends it via e-mail. ;)

While we were watching the AU game, I kept looking for the Bama score, because I was thinking about you.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Matt and Traci said...

She is so pretty!!! I can not wait to meet her! Stupid travel restrictions!!!

6:42 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

YES!!! name your price

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home