Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Craziness

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Craziness

It's been busy lately! Finishing getting the house ready to sell... tee-ball practices... getting ready for our Disney trip next week... and a whole lot of other little things! I've been slacking on blogging!

Although Hank had to work, the boys and I spent Memorial Day at the pool with my mom & dad. The videos below are from Monday. We had a blast! The boys rode that Ski Doo thing until the batteries went dead! Bryant especially loved it!

Tres ended up having a red throat and an ear infection when I took him to the doctor on Friday. We didn't get to see our regular Pediatrician because he was out of town, so we saw another doctor at the same practice. Well I wasn't very comfortable with him or I would have asked him to please look at Bryant's throat and ears too... especially with it being a long weekend. Friday night, Bryant woke up and told me he was hurting. I gave him Tylanol and put him in bed with me. On Saturday night, I was up almost every hour with him! By Sunday, I had decided it was an ear infection, was alternating tylenol and motrin and giving him ear numbing drops. So we went to the pediatrician on Tuesday, and sure enough he had a severe double ear infection. I asked if it was due to swimming, but the doctor said his ears has so much wax that any water that got in them didn't get far! Gross! They had to irrigate his ears to remove all the wax (this is the stuff on the inside that I can't reach with my handy q-tip!). They are both on the same anti-biotic and both are feeling so much better!

Hank and I have officially gotten all three bedrooms and bathrooms ready. I am working today on getting the living area ready. The yard is ready, pictures are being taken, and we will put together a flier maybe tomorrow so we can put a sign in the yard as soon as this weekend! AHHHHH!!!

We leave for Disney next week, and Hank has been busy putting the t-shirts together. They all look so good... of course, I'm biased and think he can do anything :)

Below are a couple of things for Baby Girl Boemer that I've picked up on sale:The little blue peacoat was only $3.97! And it is a 3-6 month. I was so excited! And I love the "My Mom's a Rocker" t-shirt too...especially for $1!! Here are a couple of Disney outfits that I found for our Princess! The little tennis outfit is 0-3 and has Minnie on it... and the other is a Pooh pants outfit with a little sun hat that we will take to Disney at Christmastime. I plan on putting a long-sleeved onsie under it if it's really cold! And her first official Alabama outfit! Complete with little shorts and a ball cap in 6-9 months! The best part is, it was on clearance for $3!!! Love it!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

ok, i wanna go shopping..........THERE!!!

12:27 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

I absolutely LOVE the "rockstar" shirt. And that tiny peacoat is adorable. All the clothes are great!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Don't let me forget to get that baby gets an Auburn outfit.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

precious... do you ever look on oldnavy.com... they have a lot of good stuff there too and its $5 shipping

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home