Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: What did you say?

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

What did you say?

Okay, so I'm having to take plenty of breaks from painting. This little girl has moved up a story and is putting more pressure on my lungs than my bladder these days, so I am getting out of breath easily! Anyway, I had some time to think while painting, and I remembered something that I wanted to share!

Tres asked me the other day if the baby was swimming in my blood. I told him that she was inside me in a sac and she was swimming in amneotic fluid. I sometimes just tell him the technical stuff to see how he remembers it later! :)

Over the weekend, I asked him, "Tres, what is your sister swimming in?"

He thought for a second, then said proudly, "She's swimming in amnerotic sewage!"

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

That boy! He doesn't forget a thing, it just may not come out quite right. Hahahaha

12:15 PM  
Blogger dana said...

Kids have the best memory's and now a days they can tell when you are babying the meaning of something. My step mom laughs at me for how blunt I am with Emma, I don't baby it at all.

7:17 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Well you know....he's kinda right- considering she pees in there.

I do the same thing to Aidan, telling him the technical name- that is.

5:54 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

That is hilarious! Felicity told the lady at Wal-Mart the other day "I don't feed the baby..she can't suck milk from my breast." The lady just looked at her stunned as Felicity stated this fact and then proceeded to show the lady her breasts! I just laughed and said "No she can't can she!"

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home