Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Busy Day

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Busy Day

My sister, Tonnie, came over this morning and helped me paint my bedroom today! Thank you so much, Ton-Ton! You are THE BEST sister in the world! My mom came and got the boys so that they wouldn't get in the way, or breathe in paint fumes all day. It was nice to have adult conversation all morning! So refreshing!

Once they got home, I sent them outside to play cause it still smells pretty loud! Then I told them I would take them to get something to eat. Instead of McDonald's, they chose to go to Wal-Mart and get a Lunchable and a popsicle. Then it was home for baths.

Tonight I was posting stuff on e-bay, which can be time consuming... and I guess the boys just felt the need to be near me. Cause they brought me a DVD and made me turn it on in here (the office). They are being so sweet... I think my Mom may have drugged them! Just kidding! I think they are super tired.

Hank went to work early and will be home late. Well, I'm tired of being on the computer and it looks like it might be a quiet night here, so I'm gonna go take advantage of it!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Sweet boys.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home