Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Spaghetti Magic!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Spaghetti Magic!

We've had some busy days this week so far. My one goal has been to paint the front bath, and I am doing that today... I actually got one wall done without a request for drink, food, or the need for a referree! Wow!

Last night, I cooked whole-wheat spaghetti with meatballs. I promise you from the time I put that food in front of them, it was dead quiet for 10 minutes while they chowed! Tres ate all of his pasta and just a few meatballs. Bryant ate all of his meatballs, and then some, but just a little bit of pasta!

When Tres was done, he said, "Momma, make sure that Daddy doesn't take that to lunch tomorrow cause I want to eat that again!" They never request leftovers! I'll have to remember this the next time I just need some quiet time! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home