Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Breakfast in Bed!

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, May 14, 2007

Breakfast in Bed!

Hank and the boys decided to make Saturday my Mother's Day, because Hank had to go into work on Sunday. So I got to sleep in a little.

I woke up to two Power Rangers (and Hank) serving me breakfast in bed! Hank had made pancakes and bacon and brought me some chocolate milk. I ate in bed (such luxery!), and then the little Power Ranger waiters (pictured below)brought me some gifts. I got a new CAMERA!!! I'm super excited. I have been using our old video/digital camera... but the video part doesn't work and the camera part decides to work sometimes... plus it is bulky! So I was thrilled! This new one is so light weight and small and fits nicely in my purse. I've taken soooo many pictures already! And the boys got me this:I collect Willow Tree statues and I love this one! Especially since our baby girl is on the way!

After that, we did a few things around the house, then we called up my parent's to see if they wanted to meet us for some Mexican food. Yumm!!! Del Toro is always tasty! My dad kept aggrevating Tres about the names of his Star Wars characters! Tres thinks his Grandadddy always 'jokes' him!

The next stop on the Mother's Day express was swimming with my men.
We had such a good time... especially the boys. This was the first time they got to swim with Daddy, and he let them push him in (after which Mommy discussed AT GREAT LENGTH why we don't push ANYONE in!), and he caught them as they jumped off the diving board and slide. Bryant also decided to wake up a napping Grandaddy with a mouth full of water...It was funny, and with my new camera, I was quick enough to catch the moment! I had to make a quick decision on whether to stop him or take the picture... I guess you see which one I chose! :)

Then we went to see 'Fire House Dog' at the dollar theatre. That movie was SUPER good! I loved it! And the boys did too. This is the first movie they've been to see that didn't involve cartoon characters!

After that, I made Hank go use his Christmas gift certificate at the mall on some much-needed new shoes, then we headed home.

The boys still had to get Mother's Day presents ready for Grandma. Tres painted a flower pot, then we potted a little flower.Bryant chose a wind chime made out of flower pots to paint. Tres actually called these "potty chimes!" :)

After that, the boys hit the tub... then hit the hay! It was a fantastic Mother's Day event for this mother!

4 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

Great Pictures! I'm glad you got a new camera! That is always a good gift! I have that same willow tree figure... someone gave it to me for Christmas in 2005 when I was pregnant with Chloe.

6:42 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Looks like you did have a good day! Not everyone can say Power Rangers served them breakfast in bed!

6:43 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

That looks like an awesome Mother's Day. I'll be looking forward to all the pictures :)

10:54 AM  
Blogger Staci said...

Yes it is the chair. I got it for $2- I love it! She enjoys crawling up and down into it too.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home