Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Doctor Visit~ 24 1/2 weeks

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Doctor Visit~ 24 1/2 weeks

I went to the doctor today. Baby girl and I are doing good. She is growing just fine. I however, have lost 5 pounds. The doctor told me that if I wasn't measuring good, I would be in trouble. More than likely, it's just all the packing and stuff that is keeping me from gaining weight... cause it sure isn't my diet! :) Her heartbeat was good today at 150. My blood pressure was great, which was a relief to me, because I've had several weird dizzy spells lately. He said that could be caused by bending over a lot, or congestions. He didn't think it was anything pregnancy related, so that's good! I scheduled my glucose screening... so the next visit will be longer. Yuck! But just a week after that, we have our 4-D ultrasound scheduled, so that will be fun!

I feel her CONSTANTLY kicking me, especially at night. And Hank and I enjoy watching her dance in my belly. We can see her kicking now. She responds to the boys' voices and Hank's already. I guess that's about it for now!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Yea, I have the dizzy spells. I had them with all 3 kids and it sucks. I would be standing in church and all of a sudden about hit the floor. This one hasn't got to that point yet but when I stand everything goes black so thats always fun as I try to continue to walk in blindness!!!

6:35 AM  
Blogger Staci said...

I had lots of dizzy spells during that month too. My OB said it could be that I needed more water. I have tried to stay more hydrated if I am busy up doing more stuff. Seems to help.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home