Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Star Wars Weekend T-shirts

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Star Wars Weekend T-shirts

Every time we go to Disney World as a family, my husband Hank designs a t-Shirt for everyone that is going. In three weeks we are going for Star Wars Weekend. Hank has decided to put everyone face on a Star Wars Galactic Hero's body. Some of them have turned out to be very funny (Bryant's). I though I would show you some of the pictures so everyone could get a good chuckle!!!!!!!!!




3 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

These are TOO FUNNY!!!

Are you getting packed up? We are going to miss you not being so close. I guess we are just going to have to go visit you at your parents. (I know they will like that)

5:16 AM  
Blogger native-nc said...

Funny & cute too!

10:12 AM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

Hank always does a good job on those shirts.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home