Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Newsworthy items:

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Newsworthy items:

Bryant had a sinus infection and an ear infection a couple of weeks ago.
Now he has a cold with an occassional fever.
I don't want my baby to be sick on Christmas!
While cleaning up toys for the like the upteenth time yesterday, I found a ball of fresh poop clinging to some toys. Luckily, it was not on the carpet, but on a pillow case and said toys. The toys are in the trash. The pillow case is being disinfected.

Tres can add really well now! And he likes for me to quiz him.
He is also showing more and more interest in his letters and numbers. Santa is bringing him the Dora A-B-C and Diego 1-2-3 games. I'm looking forward to seeing what he can do with those!
He is so good at keeping secrets as far as Christmas presents go, that a Hershey bar bribe didn't even work! (Rats!)

The boys are going to Florida tomorrow with my parents for the weekend to visit with my Dad's sisters and brother. Hank and I will be heading to Nashville to visit with Danny and Jackie Butler, and to meet their daughter Morgan for the first time! Yeah! I FINALLY got to buy some girl clothes!

Well all the presents are bought and wrapped, and we're just waiting on the links in the chain to disappear so that Santa can make his deposit under the Christmas tree! Hank's company (ABC 33/40) will be having Christmas festivities tomorrow. I think the boys and I may make a trip up there before they leave. Maybe. Anyway, his company has a bake-off every year, and I spent the last couple of days working in our entry. I hope we came up with a winner! Go to
The Recipe Place to check out the finished product.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

1. How did a ball of poop get somewhere other than the toilet?

2. DO you guys put anything under the tree before Santa and are any of them from you?

6:28 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

1. The ball of poop 'magically' appeared. No diaper had been removed that I could tell. I just started smelling something and found the source! Bryant is not even trying to go potty anymore.

2. We put presents to relatives and friends under the tree along with 2-4 presents each from us. But no Santa before Christmas!

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home