Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: "I believe! I believe!"

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Friday, December 15, 2006

"I believe! I believe!"

A couple of nights ago, Hank and I got the boys together so we could make reindeer food. The boys love this! We've done it now for a couple of years (since Tres has been able to understand), and on Christmas Eve we go outside and sprinkle the reindeer food in the yard so that they don't get hungry while Santa's unloading the gifts, and so that Santa knows where to come (for those of us that won't be at home).

So we got some uncooked oatmeal and 'magic' glitter out, and started making.

We put in the oatmeal, and the boys each shook some of the glitter in while saying "I believe! I believe!" over and over again. It was so cute, and they took it so seriously.

I had bought some little glass vials at a garage sale years ago, so we used those to bottle the food. We even made enough for family and friends!


You want some?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home