Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Halloween- Take 2

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Monday, November 06, 2006

Halloween- Take 2

Here are some more pics from Halloween night. The first stop we made was to my grandparent's house! The boys love to visit Papaw and Gigi! Gigi just had knee replacement surgery, so we brought some super heroes over to see her.



Then my parents came over to my grandparent's house and my dad wanted to see them trick or treat at a few houses.



Then we went to my friend Kelly's house to trick or treat with her kids (Alexandra & Audrey) and my sister's kids (Sierra & Luke).



Bryant as Superman, Tres as Batman, Luke as the Red Power Ranger, Aundrey as a Ballerina, Alexandra as a Fairy Princess, & Sierra as a Fairy Princess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home