Image and video hosting by TinyPic Joyful Noise!: Pumpkin Patch???

Joyful Noise!

The most wasted of all days, is one without laughter!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Pumpkin Patch???

I'm not sure if we are gonna make it to a pumpkin patch this year! I'm singing at a funeral tomorrow... Friday the boys have a arts & crafts cooking date with some friends and then we have life group. Saturday we are gonna be at the Alabama Homecoming game against Florida International. Sunday Hank and I will be traveling to Dothan with 'el. Monday I have another play group set up for the boys (this time at my house, which means cleaning!). Tuesday is Halloween. Not sure where we would fit in the Pumpkin Patch! BUT... they do have their costumes picked out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

TOO stinkin' cute.

4:05 PM  
Blogger ~Crystal~ said...

They are so cute. Can D borrow that Superman costume?

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home